RoboCop 2014 Movie Info:-
RoboCop 2014 American cyberpunk superhero film directed by José Padilha and written by Joshua Zetumer, Nick Schenk, Edward Neumeier, and Michael Miner. It is a remake of the 1987 film of the same name.
also written by Neumeier and Miner. The film stars Joel Kinnaman as the title character, with Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, Samuel L. Jackson, Abbie Cornish and Jackie Earle Haley in supporting roles.
Screen Gems first announced a remake in 2005, but it was halted one year later. Darren Aronofsky and David Self were originally assigned to direct and write the film, respectively, for a tentative 2010 release. The film was delayed numerous times, and Padilha signed on in 2011.
In March 2012, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (successor company to Orion Pictures until September 11, 2014, the studio that released the original film) announced an August 2013 release, but that was then changed to February 2014.
The principal characters were cast from March to July 2012. Principal photography began in September 2012 in Toronto and Vancouver in Canada, with additional locations in Hamilton, Canada, and Detroit in the United States.
The film was released in the United States on February 12, 2014. RoboCop received mixed reviews, with praise for the performances, action, updates, style, and political/media satire, but criticism for its lack of violence, social satire and humor compared to the original film and grossed $242 million against its $100 million budget.
RoboCop 2014 Movie Plot:-
In 2028, multinational conglomerate OmniCorp revolutionizes warfare with the introduction of robotic peacekeepers capable of maintaining law and order in hot spots such as Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran. Led by CEO Raymond Sellars, the company moves to market its technology to domestic law enforcement.
but the passage of the Dreyfus Act, forbidding deployment of militarized drones in the United States, prevents this. Aware that most Americans oppose the use of military systems in their communities, Sellars asks Dr. Dennett Norton and his research team to create an alternative.
The result is a proposal for a cyborg police officer. However, Norton informs Sellars that only someone who is stable enough to handle being a cyborg can be turned into one, and some candidates are rejected.
A Detroit police detective, Alex Murphy, is chosen after he is critically injured in a car bomb explosion arranged by crime boss Antoine Vallon in revenge for Murphy’s investigation into his activities. Norton persuades Murphy’s wife Clara to sign off on the procedure.
Upon waking up and realizing the extent of his transformation, Murphy flies into a rage and escapes from the lab, but Norton shuts him down and brings him back to the lab. As Norton reveals to Murphy that the only remnants of his human body are most of his head (excluding parts of the brain),.
his respiratory organs, his heart, and his right hand, Murphy is disgusted and asks for euthanasia. Norton reminds Murphy about his wife’s and son’s patience and convinces him to live on. During combat training with trainer Rick Mattox, Murphy proves unable to compete.
with the standard OmniCorp drones inefficiency. Norton alters his programming to make him more efficient by having drone programming take over his actions, but make him think they are his. This increases his efficiency dramatically, but also makes him less empathetic due to his human nature being bypassed.
RoboCop 2014 Movie Cast:-
- Joel Kinnaman as Alex Murphy, a police detective who is injured in an explosion and transformed into the cyborg RoboCop.
- Gary Oldman as Dr. Dennett Norton, Omni Foundation Chief Scientist who creates RoboCop.
- Michael Keaton as Raymond Sellars, the CEO of OmniCorp.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Pat Novak, host of The Novak Element and prominent supporter of mechanized crime control.
- Abbie Cornish as Clara Murphy, Alex’s wife.
- Jackie Earle Haley as Rick Mattox, a drone controller and automated military tactician expert responsible for training RoboCop.
- Michael K. Williams as Jack Lewis, Alex’s former partner.
- Jennifer Ehle as Liz Kline, the head of OmniCorp legal affairs.
- Jay Baruchel as Tom Pope, the head of marketing for OmniCorp.
- Aimee Garcia as Jae Kim, a scientist who works with Dr. Dennett Norton.
- John Paul Ruttan as David Murphy, Alex and Clara’s son.
- Patrick Garrow as Antoine Vallon
- K.C. Collins as Andre Daniels
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Karen Dean, Detroit Chief of Police.
- Douglas Urbanski as Mayor Durant, the Mayor of Detroit.
- Zach Grenier as Senator Dreyfus
- Mark McKay as Detroit Lab Technician
RoboCop 2014 movie Production:-
Screen Gems first announced that it was working on a new RoboCop film in late 2005; no further details were given. In November 2006, Bloody Disgusting reported that the RoboCop remake had been halted. In March 2008, RoboCop was mentioned in an MGM press release regarding franchises it would be developing in the future.
An MGM poster displayed at the Licensing International Expo of June 2008 read, “RoboCop coming 2010. The studio met with Darren Aronofsky to discuss the possibility of him directing the film. At the San Diego Comic-Con International 2008, Aronofsky was confirmed to direct the “2010 RoboCop” film, with David Self writing the script. Click here………
RoboCop 2014 Download link
Click Here To Download (Server 1)
Click Here To Download (Server 2)
Click Here To Download (Server 3)
Click Here To Download (Server 4)
Click Here To Download (Server 5)Watch Now Watch Now